September 08, 2017
Default MVC sitefinity forms template is missing a couple things
- FormViewModel does not expose the forms title
- Does not provide any way to specify a template... now it looks like you can set a custom form for a specific form based convention, but that would be annoying to keep re-implimenting. What we want here is the ability to have an SF form popup in a modal window.
- So based on #2 we're also missing some meta fields to change the button text... so... yeah
Usage to make a form popup with this template
- In the designer add a class name of "modal" or "popup"
- To change the button text add the class of "title-<whatever>". Everything after the dash will be used in the title and *NOT* added to the class of the form.
- CssClass Examples:
popup title-This is my Button
modal title-Click Me