- Steve McNiven
- Polls, give me polls :) …not a 1/2 assed quick version either
- Custom Types Module ala most other CMSs
- Multipage forms
- Ability to set the Form Control Validation in the simple UI mode
- No developer names on forms column export
- Forms: Sort by SUBMISSION DATE
- Custom Fields UI
- (Multiple URLS on Blogs and Pages don’t take Regex validation into effect, this is a PITS issue, but highly important so I dont have to use the url rewrite module just because an old page has a space)
- Webeditors, client side content pickers (controls) for custom desigers and auto-generated “advanced” mode.
- Enhanced Designers, all scrollbar bugs fixed, I should see no scrollbars ever.
- Searching in all library controls
- Grid views in library controls…I want to see tags and details
- Breadcrumb control (this I hope comes with 4.2 SP1)
- Custom layout PROPERTIES…let me develop and enhance the best part of the CMS!
- Widget template versioning
- Widget template designer…I don’t want text-wrapping…I’d rather have a scroll car and ideally I’d like syntax highlighting (no pressure)
- Widget template control field TYPE selectors in the add column popup
- Native RSS UI Feedability for all content Items
- NOTIFICATIONS: Seriously…it was released january, email me when someone submits comment to a blog, submits a form, etc etc…notify me if someone takes a dump on my site :)
- UI for adding template images
- Everything it needs to do everything
- Store custom sitefinity specific data, not just generic GA data.
…I’ll add to this as I think of things, or perhaps submit your own suggestions…ahh crap baby is running away brb