March 15, 2012
In the process of updating the look of the site to be my own design, how you like it :)
(still working out the finer details, but I just couldn't wait to see it Live)
Steps I took to create it:
- Create a hidden page in the sitefinity backend
- Opened by local project which points at the live database (hooked into my local IIS as well)
- Created a new App_Theme and MasterPage locally, and linked the newly created page to those new assets.
- From there you can just tweak the page all you want locally while using live data and nobody's the wiser.
- When satisfied, convert your existing pages to the new template\theme